Tuesday, June 29, 2010

-354 days :: honeymoon plans

I'm making a pdf of all the things for our honeymoon (estimated pricing based on room and hotel choice...and lots of pretty pictures) in indesign to start to get really excited and get all my thoughts together.



We're going to Disney World for sure - Jason and I love it there. We want to go somewhere relaxing and kind of familar. We are either staying in the Wilderness Lodge or the Polynesian..or maybe the contemporary? Who knows! We just threw out a few based on what we've seen when we've been there - Jason has stayed at more hotels than me, I've only been there and stayed at a hotel twice and both were the Polynesian (when I was 16 for my birthday from my sis and when I was 19 with jas's family) so I'm leaning towards something new.
I'll upload the full pdf when it's done later.

Also, I've been stalking oncewed and ruffled like crazy and you can see that on our tumblr

0 comments:

about this blog

jason and katherine are two young married designers. we love food, design, games, and dogs! this is our life.

archive

design

jason's portfolio : pixelated

katherine's portfolio : kitkatherine

visit our design portfolios for more information on us and the work we do.